At last i choose to be myself. I Accept the fact that we broke up.
Haiz. It hard to forget what we had done together and all are left with memories.
I told her that
im sorry for what happen and we could be friend. But i will never forgive the guy who trying to
interfere us when we wee together. I will only forgive my dear. Ass! Well for me now, i just have to move on with what i have now. I cant do anything more but to be patient and pray hard that someday you will come back to me.Although we are not together, that doesnt mean that we are completely seperated. It just that our love as a soulmate had been demolish. Maybe we could rebuilt again someday. Coz i will always love you and be there for you although we are just friend.I have to accept all this. Just to move on without you guiding me is very heartbroken and hard. I just need to find a new one to replace her. Oneday i will met her and that somebody will love me all her heart. Now im lost and need to find my way home. Im so tired of being all alone. Now its time to go home. And be with my friend and family. Goodbye My Soulmate. Oneday we will be together again. I Promise..........