The Coolest Pic!! Woohhhooo!! Its Done!
This pic was taken at One Fullerton Starbucks. We were hanging out till 2 in the morning with my cousin. So bored after the first day of raya and we plan to lepak here.
This pic was taken at the Esplanade. I was surfing the net and Ain took the picture of us. This was credit to her. Thkz eh! Cool kan?
Then when going home, we took at the flash and splash shop. Haha. And i made it look like a comic style. Nice one. Again credit to Ain. She is a good photographer.
Haha, i was drinking Caramel Frappucino and Aus took a picture of me. Cute tak? Haha... Well i made it look nicer and it really suit the best.
All this pic were redesign by myself to look more creativity in it and more intresting so that you all can take a look at my talent. I wish to open up small business on this. I hope it will soon be.. Well, for now thats it!