If i have the power to overturn the time to the past, i will go back to where we first began to know each other. Why? Cause that is the starting line of our relationship and i will promise you that we will be happy and we will sacrifies our love together and nobody can enter our life. I will protect you and be beside you to accompany you till there is no tomorrow.But i have no that power to overturn all the thing. I wish that all this will not happen and we will stay happy together. I know you are happy with me and i dont care what he say to me. Cause he dont even know how much i sacrifies for you to just make you happy.I remember we wrote our name on a stone and we say that we will be together till forever. And i still the remember all the sweet memory of us. We use to run from danger in my home and we did it. You promise me to stay and love you until we are gone. We plan our child and daughter name. We plan our future. We talk bout our favourite colour and we share all the thing together.I still want that thing to happen. I will do it. I will make it happen again. I dont care what they gonna say. I gonna get you agin. I will try with all my heart and will not give up. Although it is pain to get to you, but i will ask the memory to accompany me to get what i wish for and take it back. I will keep trying and trying and if ever i fail, i will learn from it and try again till i get it.This is the story of my life and i hope you got the meaning of it. Dont waste your love if that someone is truly2 in love with you and they got faith in you. When they are crying for you, they really love you and dont wanna let you go. Dont give up. Keep trying........
(Back to top, Baby. )
|
|