Yesterday, she was mine and happy and we walk in the park and laughing and saying the word that give us hope to make our life together.
But when i wake up, everything change a sudden. You are not mine anymore and you left me with myself and i. Where the promises that you gave me? Where the word that you said? How could you do all this to me. Somebody stole my very precious thing that im gonna take back even if it risk my life.
Im almost there and reaching the dream that we want but you just dont give me time to prove what i have right now. You left me in the middle of when i want to tell you that i really2 love you and will treat you like my own life and protect you from all the bad things and go through what you are going through right now. I will love you now and forever. But when i need you, you are gone forever.
I never fail to make you happy and keep on even if it is so hard to achieve. Im willing to do anything for you. I will never let you down. And i will show you the light of the world with full of colour. But all are gone now. Just left me alone in the empty night. Just shut my life with full of tear. I cry alone with no one accompany me all night.
I though for a moment. I have done everything for her. I have make her happy. I have done all she want me to do. She ask me to stay and i stay all night just for her. But why you still not satisfied about it?
Someday this will end and i hope soon it will light up my life again. When there is sunrise, i will go back to my home and do rebuilt my life again alone. Im crying alone now.
(Back to top, Baby. )
|
|