Remember the past just make me smile and some of it make me cry. The cry that i gave out was so hurt and it hurt all my life. I can forgive you but i will never forget what you have done to me. The scar will remain forever. Im still stuck in the middle of nowhere with nobody guiding me through. I accept the fact after what you have told me n will learn from it. It just make me sick when listen to your reason. And i will not bother what you want in your life.
But still i cant understand the meaning of all this. Still sitting here and thinking bout it. It happen so fast and me wana cry when i saw your pic everywhere. You dont know how difficult for me to stand up and walk again. How could you just left me here alone. You make me suffer alone and just seeing my weakness everyday.
But i cant do anithing. what done cannot be undone. I will never forget what u said to my on that night. And your word will make me stronger and stronger. To rebuilt my life alone is hard but i have to do it and i will keep trying n fight alone.
I wish that i could see the sun and shine on me to light up my life again. Maybe it is over to you, But it is not over to me... Why it is over... It cant be over.. I didnt wish to be over... Still searching for the lost precious...