Im thinking to myself, what i have not done for you. I think i gave you my best although it is hard to achieve. But still you wanted more. You want the impossible. How am i gonna reach there? You never guide me how to be there and you dont know how difficult it is to do it on my own.Im standing beside you trying to hold your hand. But on the other, there somebody you are holding. And im like the third party on your life. Why you treat my like this. You broke every pieces of my life. You ignore me and dont even bother to look behind to see me. You are enjoying every minute of your life. But im crying every minute of it.Have you ever thing of me and seeing me in your dream? What must i do to be there with you? How can i survive without you holding me till the end? When did i ever hurt your feeling? Why did you do this behind my back? And How can i overcome all this?I look up for a moment and see the sky, crying to myself while you are walking with someone else. I use to be your hero. Spending every minute of my life with you. But you broke the promises that used to be my hopes and smile. I wanna be there for you. I wanna make you smile. I wanna accompany you went you are alone. I wanna hug you. I wanna cry for you. I wanna be what you want me to be. I want to have my life back. I wanna be with you every minute of my life time. I wanna be together again. I wanna love you forever.........
(Back to top, Baby. )
|
|