This song by Brian McFadden - Almost here suits what im going through right now. Im so shock that she left me because her ex. Until now i cant understand why she did this and broke my heart. I gave her all my life and give my best to make her happy. I never plan to be with somebody else and i didnt expect this thing happen to me. But still she is not satisfied with what i gave. Haiz. That was the reason that she told. And now i know what she kept in her heart. Im just so sad for what she had done to me. I treat her like my own life and do what she wanted me to do all this while. I just cant believe what she had say to me. Just bring my heart and life destroy after all this year we have make it through together. But what can i do now. Nothing.. I can just sit here and see her happy with another guy. She just left my alone after what i had done for her. It really2 hurt my feeling and all surrounding me. Why my dear? Now i need to stand up and move on with my life that still hurt very2 bad. Im just give her my tears so that she can remember me all along. Im gona pray for you that you will always be happy. Now i need to go to find my life back. To make my new life. Im so broke and cry all along the way to find my life back. Bye sayang. And thanks for all the memory that we have made together for a year plus. Thanks for everything that you have done for me. Im going through this all alone now..................................................