You have hurt my feeling over and over again. I am stupid if i say i want to wait for you. What you have done for me, i appreciate it so much. But you have come to the extend that make me leaving you as friends. Im sorry for what i have done. Our promise, i will always keep. Just be happy with him.
I will let everything go. You will be history in my heart. Its hard for me to forget you. But i have try and i can do it without you. I will make my way home alone. No you, no us. It just me, myself and i. Its ok if i must walk in the rain.
Its time for me to go. I wish you all the best. If you are reading it, you will know who im referring to.
Signout... Labels: The End
(Back to top, Baby. )
|
|