I've been dreaming of for the past few days. I recognise your attitude. You seems to be so familiar in my life. And you are smiling all the time when you are with me. Who are you mystery love?
In my dream, i was so happy with you that i cannot describe it into words. You make me smile and we were laughing to each other. We ride a 4wheeler Motor. And you sat behind me all along and hug me tight.
Nobody had given me the love like you did in that dream. It feels like im very the very happy with you. And you kiss me on my chicks and lips. You stared me and smile again. Who are you actually? Why did you come by to my dream instead? Where are you?
I need to find the girl of my dream. I will search for you from now onwards. I want to tell you that i need you and will care and love you till my last breathe. I will shout for you that i miss you alot. Will you come into my dream again?
Now its so bright and i lost your soul in it. I will come by at night to look for you and we could be together. And i will search for you in reallity. Haiz. You mess up my whole life and turn it into a memory in my dream. I will search for you and i will....