
I dont give a damn
I kill your spirit if you dare
I give you face but dont take advantage of me cause you dont know me and i can kill you in silent. And you may see me like you know me well and happy always and i talk to you like your friend around you, but sorry, i have to act. Only true people i trust is beyond my heart. c2k and Cuzz are my only trust. And it not easy to make me trust you. Cause i trust no one.
Please, dont destroy the goods. Ever dare, forever be my enemy and dont call me friend. Orite?
All c2k,
9August is our outing. A reunion for us after a long time missing. I will get us together again and born our spirit like we use to since 3years back. And 9August will be celebrating our 3rd Anniversary of c2k!
My wish for us is to aim what we dream of. Share our hobby and be together forever. Yey!!
Best Regards,
CEO of c2k
Fhn-Signature...