
If I Could Fly Like A Bird...
Love,
Did you mad at me because of my attitude?
Or am i too negative when comes to thinking?
I just want you to understand
That i dont wana be hurt again
Cause i know and i've learnt the mistake
And it could take months to heal
And i dont want history to come again...
Time for me to change
And just be myself
I dont wanna lie to myself
And i want to be sincere to you
I have learn everything from the past
And i know how hard for me to get through
And in the end i get the worst...
But i knew you were different
Different from others who i know
But will you prove it to me
Show me the meaning of love
And make room for us
To build a happiness together
So you and me will have no regret
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
And in the future as well
Cause i know im happy
With everything that is happening now..
Thank you love for everything...
And if i could wish for anything
I wish i could fly with you high in the sky
So that i could show you my true love
And the star and the moon will be my witness
And i want to tell you and everybody
That deep inside my heart
There is only you......
-Farhan Story
I Just Want To Be Happy, Sha la la la!!