You Gave Me Light In My Life
Everywhere i go
I keep thinking of you
No matter what i do
You stick to my head
And every single second
You make me smile and laugh
And yes,
Im what i am
When im with you
And i wanna thank you
For giving me light
In my life...
Part 1:
I wanna thank you
for buying me YKF..
Not NKF..
Hahahaha..
And i got something for you too..
Later when the time is right
i give it to you..
Okey gegerl!!
And not according to plan
i draw for her this:
And she like it..
Yey!!
That is the map of a Me
giving a flower to Lia..
Hahahaha.. Cute kan..
I will keep this to remind me of her
But without this still she stick to my head
everyday..
Ok.. proceed to part 2...
Part 2:
To all c2k..
The date will be on the 18th Oct
A day out for all of us for the
Hari Raya Outing..
I know its too early
but some of you oredi cant make it
so too bad..
So if you receive the message, you are in the list..
To all, Selamat Menunaikan Ibadah Puasa..
-Farhan
In Life, There Is Always A Happiness And Sadness...