
Magic, Surprise, Fantasy And Miracle...
Sometimes life could change
In a blink of the eye
It could be:
Sad
Bad
Happy
Unexpected
Exciting
Like a kite flying in the sky
When there is wind
Not 100percent flying high
But when theres no wind
A miracle to fly
When there is you
There i am standing beside you
But when theres no you
Where could i go..
And when miracle happen
Everything when sweet and flow
And honestly
I love the way things happen
Right NOW!
Cause you make me smile
They make me mad
And everything is Fantasy
And for now
Im smiling
Because you and them
Are in the mood of heaven
And to be honest
I love you and them....
To c2k, this is the best..
Thanks!!!
And to you..
You know yourself
You make me smile everyday..
Thanks to you too
And for that
I wanna hug you
When i see you...
Awwwwww....
Lalalalalalala Life Is Wonderful....