How about we see all the picture From the beginning of 2006 till now Lets start from the first....
This is my 1st ever photoshop picture Dah takda keja, tiba2 bukak photoshop 6 element And i try out the brush n blending option.. Nie gambar lama so dah takda kena mengena Hahaha..
I start downloading custom font And using the effect
Here i start learning using gradient And it came up nice One of my favourite picture Of all time..
Here where i learn the scattering brush You see the leave falling.. My first magazine design.. Wallpaper begins... And i start using Photoshop Cs..
Nie gambar lawa.. Padahal sembarang.. Dah kul 4pagi..
And i took a break from all this Try to search new and stylish picture And i came back..
And FHN Signature was born... I start using CS3 I start making all kind of wallpaper From hp to desktop to psp.. I start downloading custom brush And custom font and making my own brush..
Gambar nie buruk sey.. hahaha.. tapi memories...
And this is my favourite.. Gambar dah macam album lagu2.. Hahaha.. This picture impress me alot..
I try out something new like using layers So that every details is in place in 1 layer Jadi bleh buat glowing and effect..
I start taking picture of scenary Trying out something cool And nie gambar pertama..
And this is a very good shot.. Nice..
And here is my new logo Macam cartoon2 style.. Because i want to be a cartoonist Tapi tak jadi.. Because i dont know how to draw..
And gambar nie terlalu lawa.. Hahahaha..
And till today im still learning And my next stage is Vector graphic and Illustrator. This is my hobby, passion and talent. There is a lot more i need to learn And oneday, i want to be a professional Graphic designer and advertiser. Insyaallah... And so.. FHN say peace!