
Peace!
Hahaha..
Question And Answer...
1.An, hows life goin?
Well, it pretty good now and i thing i have a lot of fun
2.What make you happy?
My friend, couzin and my family.. Weeee....
3.Have you been busy lately?
I must say, okok lah kan.. Hehehe..
4. What is your plan this weekend?
Meeting my couzin and friend2...
5.Are missing someone?
Ofcoz... I miss you so much.. Haiz... Things change, but im still here.. :)
6.Who do you miss?
My someone special:( and ofcoz my friend from c2k..
7.You change alot?
Tell them.. I noe im still the same old me....!!
8.What is in your mind right now?
Fun fun fun before i get back to school or work next year!!
9.What are you looking forward?
Meeting everyone back and have a reunion.. Pleaseeee.. Haiz...
10. Lastly, what you wanna say?
Guys, i noe im not there. I sense something is not right and i hope everything is going fine
And you, things change lately and you are far from me. I dont care and i never give up!
I will catch up with you soon and i promise!! Orite? And everybody, SAYONARA!