2008 brings alot of memories
I got new friends, cert and what i wanted
And i dedicate this post for all the special person
Firstly to:

My loving family

My 2nd family, c2k
Khairi, Mad, Faziz, Epul, Azhar, Naz, Faiz, Izan, Janna, Mai, Ain and Shikin
You guys made my year


Awak2 on the far right!!

To both of you..
Liza and Fiza..
Hahaha

To nia too..

To you guys too..

And my crazy cuzzen!! Hahaha..
And to my new friends
You are the 2008 friend's of the year!!
Firstly to:

Ofcoz you guys!! Hahaha
Kita gerek!!
Lisa, Fafa and Nad
Not forgeting Shariff and Eena
Im so thankful to get to know you
You guys made me laugh everynight
I have a great time with you guys
Woooo.. We rock!

Liana
Thankz for everything
I really happy to get to know you
And you have done alot for this year
Thank you Liana
For a shoulder to lean on
I will never forget 26June08...
And i will always remember
The memories of us
Thank you...

Wirni
You are my special one too
I will never forget our first met
And i hope our friendship
Will last long with no end
Thank you so much..

Khairiyana
Hahaha.. you are in my list too
Although we havent seen each other
FOr a year but
You play apart in my life
You are not my new but still
You've done something for my
2008 year.. Thank you..

TBTian!! Wooooo..
Floorball!!

To ANAK SENI!!
Im glad that i have known you all
Thank you..

The gerek people...
Hahahha Thanks guys!!


My class mate
Nas, Lolok, Eugene and hafidz and Belle!!
Hahaha thankz man!!
Who ever not mention here
You guys too!!
Thank you all!!
We guys i will never forget
I love you guys!!