
I've been thinking of you recently.
I dont know why and im like so2 damn missing you.
I dream bout you last night and the previous night
and it like you were siiting beside me and was starring at me
and then you smile and go.. Haiz.. I kept looking at your picture
and smiling at myself. I remember those days when we use to
message each other, laugh alot, talking till morning
and promise that we will never break each other heart.
But all are memories of us for me to keep.
Sometimes i wish i can turn back time to where we first met.
When i wake up, the first thing in my mind was you.
And before i went to sleep, i think of you then i went to my lalaland.
I really miss you so much.
I miss u 1
I miss u 2
I miss u 3....
Haiz..
So random..
Good Night..