Seriously, i dont know what to do in my life. Where should i go and how to get there. It aint easy to be in my position if you were me. And now i know how difficult life it is. I was wrong to think that i will survive all this. But now, how am i suppose to do everything by myself. God, please hear my sorrow and sadness in me. Only you know how i felt inside me. You know that behind all my smile and happiness There is something that nobody knows and only you Who can see and feel. Please im begging. Please forgive me For my sin and i really regret for what i have done And i promise to myself that i wont do such thing again. I really want something in my life. I want to have something That they have and i want to be happy like they do. I really need something in life to be happy And only you could understand my sorrowness. My heartbeat is getting weaker and weaker and im trying to be strong and hold on there. Haiz... I really want what they have and i want my happiness. Finally im awake after a long time dreaming and now i have to face the reality of life....