 Hey Liana!! I never forget your birthday didnt i?? Hahaha.. And it say here 12 o'clock in the morning and yup.. A new day for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIANA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
And yesh you are 21 years old and kita same age lagi.. Yeah!! High5!! You are a year older today and you should understand what im gonna say. Firstly, happy 21st birthday to you. I hope or should be this year you celebrate with joy and shukur tuhan memanjangkan umur you. I just wana wish you success in what ever you dream of.
I mendoa kan moga dipanjang kan umur dan di murahkan rezeki insyaallah. And i hope our friendship will stay as long as forever and i hope i didnt hurt your feeling all this while. From the start of our friendship on June 26 2008 till now, i havent forget everything we gone thru. And it will always be a memories of us.
Oh yar.. I got a present for you. But i dont know when and how i gonna give you. You nie busy women. Ader susah sikit. And i redit your picture. So sorry tak mintak permission. I hope you like it. So i think that it And yesh, enjoy your birthday today and live your life to the fullest and dont forget that everything that come and go are from Allah s.w.t. So SELAMAT HARI JADI LIANA!!
Yours truly: Mohammad Farhan
(Back to top, Baby. )
|
|