
I been sitting here all alone thinking about everything. Such as family, relationship, friends and myself. But my most important in life are family and friend. I start to be so close with my family. My mum and dad and brother. I feel so much better when i am with them. Everything seems so calm down.
All started after i really wanted to pursuit my study in poly and i really hoping for it. And the result was successfully. Im so happy and so do my mum and dad. My mum cry for me after i told her the good news. My mum and dad's dream to see my entrance to poly. Because its a long path for me to get there when i got my result in my streaming about 10years ago. And i failed the exam and got to EM3. I tried so hard for my PSLE and i got my bursary award but still the aggregate was still not sufficient for me to go Acedemic stream. And had to go through Technical for 4years and then to Nitec for 2years and then Higher Nitec for 2years again. And now i got through to poly and it was my dreams to come this far. That was the moment when i saw my mum and dad so proud of me. I cant let them down and i will study hard for sure. Its a benefits for me, my future and family. That's what my dad told me when i was scolded after i failed my exam in primary 4.
I got alot of friends. They are everywhere around me. But if they know me well, im a person who choose a friend wisely. Everybody can be my friend but i only choose whom i trust. Im a person whom dont trust anybody. But someone told me, you have to trust someone. Cause if you dont, then there is no way you can archieve it by yourself. You have to trust yourself to trus them then the whole thing will work. To me friends are part of my life. Eat with them, laugh with them solving all kind of problem with them. But sometimes i wonder should i trust them. I love being around with people. But there must be someone there whom i trust so i can feel secure. And friend are forever. Once i call you my friend, forever you are my friend although sometime we fight over something but still whatever happen still you are my friend till forever.
And now i need to figure out where should i start all over again with you. And i just wanna forgive and forget everything and wanna start a new leaf. I know where my mistake and i really wanna apologise. To everyone and someone whom i have hurt her so much. I really wanna apologise sincerely. And i will. You are always my friend forever in heart.
"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection."
- Abraham Lincoln's First Inaugural Address