
You know what, sometimes i feel a little bit confuse bout myself. And i dont know what to do. I feel sometimes i went to far but sometimes i feel im still here. And im really confuse and complicated. Sometime a sudden i am what i am usually but then a second later, i am myself and myself means i am farhan. And farhan is a stress boy who dont know how to overcome his feeling sometimes and still stuck in the middle of the road and lost in the woods and dont know where to go.
I think i got a split personality. I think so lah. But i dont talk to myself ok. Im stable. Hahaha.Only that i like to turn back and then i hurt myself. Hmmm. I actually dont know how to overcome all my past time. But now, i wish i could only focus on my studies and think bout my future and career. Yes, i just want to focus only that and im ready for the challenge. I dream to be someone who will be love by everybody.
So i guess this is my confession to what i feel now and i also in a confuse and complicated mode. I will write again when im free.Now it time for me to sleep. Good night and swit dreams....