I keep on hearing words that i shouldnt. I keep walking to the wrong side of track. I keep seeing things that are impossible. Im stuck in the middle of nowhere now. I can see the sky full of shooting star running above my head or should i wish for something good. I wish i could turn back time where it should be. My god, this life is surely as difficult as it seems.They said that you could see a dozen of flying meteor in the sky tonight. I want to see it for myself and wish for something. And i wish that we could be together again. Together like the old days. I wish everything can go back to where it belong. A beautiful glass of coke full of sweets and lying on the beautiful night filling with this little flying sources thingy. Amazing rite?And welcome back to the worst ever blog. Im listening to the best song and trying to figure out something that nobody could possibly help. Doing this crazy planet on facebook which was introduce by Fa yesterday. I keep on running the slides and try to put everything into my head by weekend. In just a weeks to D-day. Then after that i can have a good rest. I really need a break badly but not this time. Pushing myself very2 hard.
I will upload pictures soon. Soon as i receive my camera. After that longest's night that i encounter. My god. That was wasted. Seriously im lost that night. Watching everybody having their own problem. And when you are drunk, everything start to come out. That was the last man. When everybody goes wasted and left me alone, wow, that was awesome. Looking forward for November. Please2...
(Back to top, Baby. )
|
|