
An empty life without anything. Even word could not describe the feeling
that was hanging inside me. Maybe i think to much till i stressed out.
But seriously, how could this possibly happened when i've walked far
then you know. And i even look on the brighter side of my life.
But still it was the same as before.
Nobody knew it until i figure out myself that i was still sitting here watching
over you. I knew it was my fault. If not for my stupidness, it would not
be like this and i wouldnt have met you and maybe i could possibly have another
happy life right now. But to think back, it was fate for us to meet each other.
I wonder, is there a chance for us to be together or just a memory that will
remain in my heart forever.
Your name are everywhere right now and i kept looking at the picture
of you by myself at night. I wanted to talk to you but i knew it wont be the
same again. You have your own life and maybe you are happy right now so
i wont disturb the peace you have created with your partner.
I just want you to be happy for the rest of your life.
You have inspired me to be strong and to move on.
Now i would like to start walking on an empty
street to find the light of my life. Pray
for my happiness and hope that one day,
we will meet each other again in heaven.