My Top 10 Most Memorable Moment
10)Singapore Idol
Congratulation to Sezairi Sezali
You are my Singapore Idol for 2009
9)Secondary reunion
I remember on the night
I vomited.. Hahaha
When all my crazy friends are together
All the stupid nick names came out..
Awesome night..
8)My Birthday
It was my 22nd Birthday
At Butter Factory with
The socialites VIP
Thank you for the cake
And...
Thank you all for the wishes
Lisa was totally wasted
Hahaha..
I will remember this day...


7)Micheal Jackson RIP
I remember the first time I seen you moonwalk,
I believed I could do anything,
you made the world dance,
you made the music come to life
Your legacy will live on forever...
6)Laptop
This is my baby...
Hello baby...
*Hug*
5)Republic Polytechnic
It was a dream come true
Come on An, You can do better
Just be patient...
4)Zul's Wedding
Selamat Pengantin Baru
Kamu sudah pun Suami Isteri
Dan doa ku agar
Berkekalan hingga ke syurga
Insyaallah...
3)Socialites
Party People
Drink Drunk Dance
And yes
We are very friendly
And can be OVER friendly..
Hahahaha..
Cheers...
2)Zoukout
It was an awesome night
The best party of the year
With Armin Van Buuren
Woooo.. Looking forward for
Zoukout '10
1)Star Gazing
And lastly you are my
No 1!!
I will never forget the memories of us
Sitting down in the middle of the night
Waiting for the shooting star to be seen
And i will always remember those days
With that "Pong" word
Hahaha..
Thank you for the sweet memories....
I hope you guys feel the same way
I love you...
