Everything happens for a reason You should have known long time ago I didnt mean to hurt your feeling But we have to move on with our daily lives I know you waited for me But im sorry if i cant see you It was not meant for us to be together Thanks for the memories And i will always cheerish the moments we had together Please forget about me Or even think about me anymore Time has changes and just Accept the fact and move on please And please dont you turn around and look at me Cause im not gonna be there no more I'll always be by your side And love you like you loved me Im sorry for the way i treated you And im sorry for everything that had happened Congratulation.... And thank you for everything including This song that you dedicate to me... Thank you my dear....