
I wonder how they get in love so easily?
It seems too easy to fall in love
In fact that im in love too
But in love with nobody
Maybe this gonna be the last Valentine's Day
That im gonna be single
People changed and people do break their promises
And im not that so perfect person
So why not i will give it a try and just move on
Forget the past and just listen to my own heart
Love can kill you very very slowly
You used to say that you will be here
Whenever i need you
But when the time comes
Only me, myself and i
I dont blame you for what you have done
But i blame myself because im too hoping for your presence
And end up with nothing
Im lack of love and yes,
Im desperate for love seriously
And im sure you cant live without it
So sweetheart
I love you and Happy Valentine's Day...
Dont hope but dont give up.....