




Looking back to the past
How happy i am with you guys
How cheerful and fun we had together
And the meaning of friends that will never be erase
But why we changed?
We love each other
We understand each other
But because the problem we had to face
Is too hard to overcome
And tend to run away from it
But i dont know for how long
I want our dreams to come true
Enjoying ourselves
Well, day by day
We all will change
Even we ourselves didnt realized it
My friends
I love you no matter what had happened
Forgive me for my mistake
I just wish that
One fine day we could be together
We used to said
"Imagine kalau kita dah kawin, lepak sama and bawak anak kita anak anak kita"
"Anak aku main keja keja ngan anak kau"
I still remember
I just wish it will come true
You are my brother and sister
Its ok for you to forget me
But i will never forget you
And how you created the happiness
In me...
And without you
I wouldnt be like this now...