
People said that alcohol can do wonders
A night that i dont even remember what i've done
Im fucking wasted and couldnt recalled what i did
But just remembered some small portion
And yeah, i lost my fucking rip curl's shirt
WTF! I never wanna drink again
But one night at Sentosa was
FUCKING AWESOME!!!
We need to do this again someday
I love you but i just dont know how to approach
And tell you the truth cause i dont got the balls
To just tell you that i love you
I know soon or later
I will regret for waiting
But im gonna tell you
When the time is right
Patient is Virtue
And i hope, my dream will come through
To be with you and i will do my everthing
Just to be with you..
But for now, just stay dumb
Next stop!
Fly Kites!
ps: One fucking wasted boy...